Friday, March 23, 2007

Peaches and Herb

So I get a call when I'm at work.

"Hi. Is z there?"

It's a 360's voice.

"This is z. Have we met before?"

"No. I know Xbox Support. They were telling me about you. I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through some tough times. If you like, I could come over and we could talk about it."

"Um ... sure ..."

"Is tonight good for you?"

"Well, I can't make it home in time tonight, but tomorrow would be great."

"Pick me up at 9?"

"Sure, I can do that."

So now I have a "new" 360. (Refurbished, to be precise.)

I got it home, plugged it in, turned it on. Ring of Death. panic.

Turned it off, checked cables, turned it on. Back in business.

So far, so good (although I'm downloading the XBLA games I missed). No fights yet, but I haven't played anything either.

No comments:

Post a Comment