Friday, March 16, 2007

360: Separation, part 5

I have no idea what's going on with my 360. I can't associate it with my Big Brother Windows ID because their system sucks, and of course they won't tell me why. I imagine it's because they spelled my name wrong. In fairness, it's not an easy last name to spell, but even so, I had to correct the guy three separate times. With that in mind, having first name and last name as primary keys in their database is really, really, really stupid, but this does come from a company who'd hire W as a customer service consultant. (I still think that the only reason they've bent over backward to help out owners of defective 360s is that the PS3 still sucks, so they want to make sure that everyone knows that Sony sucks and Microsoft just doesn't suck as much.)

Can't type. More basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment