Tuesday, March 13, 2007

360: Separation, part 2

Well, I was a little late getting home tonight because we had an NCAA draft. It's pretty complicated, so I can't really do it justice by explaining it, except to say that a) everyone gets eight teams and b) there are a bunch of rules about additional penalties when certain things happen, like if you lose to a directional school or to a lower seed.

Of course, it's all for fun. We don't bet money.

Anyway, here's the exchange I had with my 360:

"You were out pretty late. I guess it was your little draft thing?"

"Yeah. Anyway, I ran some errands at lunch, and I picked up a little something for you. It's not much, and it won't fix everything, but I thought it might help a little bit."

"We'll see. What is it?"

"Here." (opens the Intercooler) "Go ahead, put it on."

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think it looks good on you. It really fits you well. How does it feel?"

"Not too heavy. I thought it would weigh more than this."

"Yeah, they really do wonders with these. Anyway, the next time you get really hot about something I've done, hopefully this will help."

75 straight minutes of Worms (not all gameplay - part of the time it's just on - but that was what would lock it up before) and no vertical lines yet, so maybe it was just overheating.

If that's the case, then I would definitely recommend it for those who don't have one yet. We'll see. April will be the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment