Wednesday, March 14, 2007

360: Separation, part 3

So, after I put the Intercooler on my 360, things were going well for a while. Worms didn't have any problems.

I figured I'd branch out, try something new. I put in The Godfather.

All of a sudden, the 360 stopped. "I'm tired of these games. I just want to rest for a while."

"Can't we try something? How about Gauntlet? You always liked Gauntlet."

So I played Gauntlet for a while. Not graphics-intensive.

I fired up Assault Heroes. Yep, locked up again.

"Okay, honey, maybe it would be best if we spent some time on our own, just to sort things out."

As soon as it shut down, I called the Wolf.

"Freezes up? Different games? Hard drive on and off?" He thought for a minute, flipped through a little notepad, thought for a minute. "Yeah, I can handle this. Box it up, send it to me. I'll take care of the rest."

"But Mr. Wolf, how do I pay ..."

"You're covered, kid. Don't worry about it." He hung up before I could ask another question.

(Warranty? So I guess they extended the warranty by a year rather than to a year. Works for me! Hello, UPS ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment