Saturday, September 02, 2006

Serendipity

So I'm plodding around under the castle somewhere on the final quest for the Thieves' Guild, and I happen to see this chest. I open it, and I see a couple of decent items, a little nicer than usual. What's odd is that the cursor is on an item in the middle of the list instead of the topmost item. I scroll up. There are several nice items, including a Ring of Perfection. +10 for all attributes.

Wow. I just soiled myself.

This is important because I'm trying to get the final achievement for Oblivion, so I'm focusing on that quest line. I hit a couple of the others, Assassins' Guild mostly, just to get the weapons, and I did close a couple of Oblivion Gates to get the right type of stone for my sword.

Back to the dungeon. Apologies to those of you who don't have a 360. If you do, obviously you've got Oblivion. If not, I don't know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment