Friday, September 01, 2006

It's baaaack!

Yes indeed, it's September, which means college football is here! For those of you who passed on the Temple-Buffalo game, shame on you. I'm sure it will be an Instant Classic. Hey look, it's Turner Gill!

Note to I-A coaches: there is some serious football being played in the MAC these days. If you didn't get the memo, here's a copy for you, and here's another one in case you missed that one.

Sadly, it also means that the dregs of football announcers and studio hosts have surfaced. Mike Hall is probably a nice guy, but I think even ESPNU is a little too much for him ... and honestly, if I'm going to watch someone who isn't good at a job, it could at least be someone who's female and hot ... well, okay, really honestly, there are women out there who are a) knowledgeable about football and b) camera-ready, and those would be my ideal sideline reporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment