Thursday, August 24, 2006

360 review: Rumble Roses XX (0/10)

No, there's no link. If you really want the achievements for this game, you're torturing yourself. I'll have no part in that.

I'll be honest, there was only one reason I rented this game. In that area, it didn't disappoint - the costumes, such as they are, are entertaining, and watching the gameplay is interesting, but ...

How can I put this? If you start with DOA 4, take away the male characters, 95% of the moves, 100% of the strategy, and a little bit of the female characters' costumes, you'd have Rumble Roses. Why you'd have it, I can't explain.

It's just not worth it. I don't understand all the furor over adult-oriented video games. Almost without exception, every one of them sucks - the quality of the game play is inversely proportional to the amount of virtual skin you see.

zlionsfan's rating: a 0-cup out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment