Thursday, June 26, 2008

Heavy Hitter in reach

Finally got past Don't Fear the Reaper on Hard drums. Man. That one was difficult ... at the end, when it's blue blue/foot blue/foot red/green blue blue/foot blue/foot red/green for the first half, and then instead of normal blues, it becomes blue/red/blue with the feet at the same rhythm, I skipped those extra reds. Too hard. I nearly failed, but I didn't. ha ha.

Up next, at some point: Run to the Hills. I have to figure out how to do l/r/l, r/l/r over and over again, with the first five on red and the last one on yellow.

Two songs left: Run to the Hills, which I haven't tried solo, and the worst Police song I've ever heard. I don't get credit for any of the bass notes, so I guess I have to practice it.

STOP TELLING ME I'LL LOSE ALL PROGRESS IF I LEAVE. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROGRESS TO SAVE. REMEMBER, I JUST FAILED THE SONG. L2PROGRAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment