Sunday, February 11, 2007

I am .... Iron Man ...

That's right. At long last, after another Gamers' Day and a little practice (cue AI rant), I finished the second Guitar Hero I set on Hard. Not only that, but I played Iron Man again after I finished it and moved up from three stars to four, and then knocked out Killer Queen for good measure. I'm not sure how much farther I'll get, but it was good to make it to a new set of songs.

It really is about knowing the song. You shouldn't be able to sight-read most of the harder stuff anyway. It's not like you see notes coming toward you with a treble clef or standard guitar tab.

I also picked up five stars on Mother on GH II. Only four on Surrender, which was disappointing. I was thisclose a couple of times. Woman still scares me (thank you, I'll be here all week).

I can see why people would use cheat codes or saves for stuff like this. Then again, you can play those songs in practice mode, so I suppose I could always try, say, Crazy On You on Hard without having to work my down through all those other sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment