Saturday, November 07, 2009

Amazon funny

So I ordered a couple of things off Amazon, surprise, but I did it Thursday night. (Hey, I did need one of them for my consulting stuff.) So I couldn't do one-day delivery for sure and get them on Friday, because you have to do it earlier in the day, and for some reason I didn't get the two-day Saturday option (which is relatively new, meaning Amazon apparently is also using USPS or someone else who delivers on Saturday).

So I tracked my order tonight, and I got this funny:



INDIANAPOLIS, IN, US11/06/20096:23 P.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
 11/06/20091:51 P.M.ORIGIN SCAN
US11/06/20097:47 A.M.BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED


so ha ha. It's going to take four days, in a sense, to get something from Indianapolis to Fishers. It would have taken me about 90 minutes, max, to get it myself from wherever it is here.

Oh well. It costs me the same amount to get something shipped here from Las Vegas in two days through Amazon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment