Thursday, April 15, 2010

MLB 10: Up to AAA

After a miserable year in AA, the Tigers kept me there in 2011. I was a bench guy, barely getting a plate appearance per series, until they traded me to the Marlins. I started to hit well in Jacksonville (unfortunately I can't see how well because it doesn't split your AA performance by team), and in August they called me up to AAA New Orleans. I'd guess I was probably hitting something like .270 in Jacksonville, considering I got my average up from .10x to .184 overall.

Lucky for me, the starting third baseman hurt himself, so I jumped straight into a full-time role. I was Player of the Game in my first game, going 3 for 5 with 2 doubles and a game-winning single. I doubt it'll all be that easy, but at least for now I'm moving ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment