Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jelly beans

I'm getting my braces off in 22 days.

It's a pretty cool 40th birthday present. My orthodontist did "promise" they'd be off before I turned 40. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was a morning baby. (Clearly, that was the last day when morning was acceptable to me.)

Anyway, I am looking forward to it, just a little bit. Basically, I'm thinking

jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans jelly beans

4 comments:

  1. This makes me sad. There HAS to be another food that you're craving too, right? Perhaps something....not as sweet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. Most sticky foods are also sweet. Many hard foods are; for the others, either I don't miss them that much (peanuts) or I cheated and ate them anyway (tortilla chips).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then, bring on the nachos, right? (as opposed to tatchos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, the tachos were really good. I'd have preferred them with shredded cheese, though.

    ReplyDelete